The Surry Hills Children’s Court site has undergone a $30m redevelopment, to replace the Bidura Children’s Court building at Glebe.
Designed by prominent government architect Walter Liberty Vernon, the federation-style historic facade was preserved in the renovation which was carried out in consultation with heritage authorities.
Pacific HVAC Engineering provided Komfovent heat recovery units and chilled water units for the re-development, with the solution needing to adhere to strict space and design restrictions.
Alongside the Surry Hills Children’s Court, Pacific HVAC Engineering have consistently supplied a wide range of major HVAC and ventilation options to the Government sector across Australia, including (but not limited to):
- Wollongong Court House
- Maroochydore Police Station
- SQCOE Aboriginal & Torres Strait Health
- Australian Federal Police Queensland State Office
- Caloundra Courthouse
- Charnwood Fire and Rescue
- The Corso Community Facilities
- State Archives
- Integrated Health Community Centre, Wynnum
- Plus many more…
For more information please contact us via the form below.