Pacific HVAC Engineering have been a part of the $65m student accommodation project for Deakin University student accommodation.
The development provides 512 beds in a combination of 2, 4 and 6 bedroom apartments within 3 buildings up to thirteen levels.
The project features the latest in communal facilities for students, including; a central common area with lounge, kitchen and dining zones; dedicated study rooms; laundrette facilities; open plan recreation space with flexible furniture and a games area.
The accommodation building required fans for general and smoke exhaust, ventilation to ensure the highest level of safety and comfort is achieved for students staying on campus.
Always familiar with fans in the education sector, Pacific HVAC Engineering have been involved in a range of projects, including (but not limited to):
- Aquinas College
- Victoria University
- Ballarat Technical School
- Nunawading Christian College
- Plenty Valley Christian College
- Darul Ulum College of Victoria
- Werribee Secondary College
- Mernda Central Prep-Year 6
- Mernda Central Years 7-12
- Mernda South Primary School
- Epping North Primary School
- Pakenham South West Primary School
- Heather Grove Primary School
- Cranbourne South West Primary School
- Casey Central East Primary School
- Point Cook South Prep-Year 9
- North Geelong Special Developmental School
- Bannockburn Prep-Year 6
- Bannockburn Years 7-12
- Armstrong Creek Education Precinct – including Armstrong Creek Special School and Armstrong Creek Primary School
- Torquay North Primary School
For more information on our projects in the Education sector, please contact us via the form below.